Alisha Jade

The artwork of Alisha Jade McKnight

Monday 11 April 2011

FROM THE TOP...

So I've decided to create a blog of my artwork starting from the old through to the new. I'm newish to this blogging shit so humour me with the bad HTML or whatever. I've never been that good with computers, especially with my artwork. Looking back I've drew/painted some horrors but it gets better...I promise.
Here goes.


stereo-typical college life drawing. Pencil on paper (2007/2008)? I put it up because I liked the perspective.
Sorry about the bad quality of the photographs of the artwork, my camera isn't that good and I don't have a scanner or good photoshopping skills. What you see is what you get.


Acrylic on canvas, 2007
Painted from a photograph that I took. Developed and printed by myself in the college studio/darkroom at City of Sunderland college, Shiney Row.


Another photograpy project, merging two negatives.
Photocopy shown above of photograph that I again, took, developed and printed.
The image is a combination of my mam and cat (2006)


I realise now that I like black and white...a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment